Greg Scrivens' 1970 Bronco
The "Badger" is Greg's awesome 1970 Bronco, built with all of the best components for tackling hard core trails from Moab to the Rubicon. Greg had already built quite a machine by the time he brought it to WCB, with many custom touches and heavy duty modifications. He asked WCB to complete many of the finishing touches as well as a complete West Coast Broncos suspension treatment.
West Coast Broncos Build Sheet
- WCB long travel tubular radius arms, 12" longer than stock
- WCB tubular front shock hoops
- King 2.5" Pre-Runner series shocks with reservoirs front and rear
- King 2.5" X 4" hydraulic bumpstops with custom mounts and landing pads front and rear
- "Race Proof" heim joint trac bar system
- "Race Proof" heim joint steering system
- WCB Extreme Duty front and rear driveshafts
- Install Painless wiring harness, wire dual battery system and onboard welder using high end wire wrap throughout
- WCB Rockcrawler ported power steering gear with adapter plate (including frame repair and reinforcement)
- Reid Racing heavy duty Dana 44 knuckles left and right
- Extreme duty front axle kit 4340 chromoly
- CTM heavy duty axle u-joints
- Warn premium hubs for Dana 44
Project Photo Gallery
Click on any photo for a closer look. Check back often as we progress further on this project!
57454 Aviation Dr. Yucca Valley, CA 92284
• Tel. (760) 835-7014 •
© 2008 WEST COAST BRONCOS, INC.